Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhh...the Wonders of a Haircut


Do you put off getting a haircut until you just can't stand it anymore? I do and today was my big day. I finally got my hair cut. My last haircut was January 8th...yes, I said January but that was in 2009.

Stretching out time between haircuts was to save money. And I saved a lot! I know many people putting off haircuts a little longer these days...but not that long.

Going to the hair salon is not one of my favorite things so I always ask for the first appointment of the day when it is not as crowded or as noisy as it becomes later in the day. One of my favorite things at the salon is getting my hair shampooed. I could fall asleep at the shampoo bowl as they massage my head and neck. It feels just marvelous!

Of course the haircut is marvelous as well. My hair stylist is great. She really knows her stuff. Well, after about 45 minutes in the chair I am a new woman. My bangs are not hanging in my eyes and my hair no longer feels unruly. Once again it has shape!

I don't expect I will wait so long the next time...but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment