Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Brick Wall

The brick wall (free wallpaper)Image by viZZZual.com via Flickr

My goal has been to post on this blog M-F and I have been doing quite well until now. I have hit a brick wall! For three days I have tried to think of something to write with no success. Well, I can think of something to write but it seems to generally either be bad news, a complaint or fringes on one or both of them. And if you remember, I cannot have any of that here.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I have seen good things occur. They just have not been something worth writing about. Or if they were something I wanted to share like a digital collage of exceptionally beautiful photos, I either can't post it here or don't know how to post it here. I think my technology skills need to be further honed. Actually I know there is considerable room for improvement.

So I have created a post today about my current challenge of creating a post. And while doing this I think I have come up with a couple of ideas for future posts. Am I going to delete this one and move on? Absolutely not! Is this posting bad news or a complaint? I don't think so. It is discussing a challenge. And it is not a bad challenge. It is one I look forward to.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment