Thursday, July 2, 2009

Watch the Puppy Whistle



Yes, I said whistle. On wimp.com, a website that updates daily with "best internet videos", I found several interesting videos but what I am going to share here all relate to animals. Those of you that know me know that I love animals...particularly dogs. None of these videos run more than three minutes so hope you take some time and enjoy.

Puppy that whistles.

Puppy trying to walk. I want one of these.

Very smart dog. You will be amazed!



Cat in the Box
Maru has many videos on Wimp.com.

Cute Kitty I want one of these, too!


Now for the more exotic.

Very Cute Tiger Cub...Very!

A Pet Bear? Can you imagine picking up after him?

Okay...for the most unusual...a Pet Hippo. This is really unbelievable.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment