Friday, July 10, 2009

I am FINALLY there!


I am just too too excited!!! I have started my professional blog.

I have spent hours on the first two postings but it was due to a different platform. It seemed every time I tried to do something I had to call tech support. I think I have covered all bases with those two postings so I should be good for awhile and be able to significantly reduce time spent.

The plan is to pre-write the blogs so I have some in reserve for those exceedingly busy days. Of course as I write this I realize I don't know how to date the material. I know it is not the same as on this platform. Oh well...that is for another day. I have come far and I am pleased with my progress.

Take a look for yourself...but remember...this is still a new venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment