Thursday, July 9, 2009

Deals Abound

Tempranillo varietal wine bottle and glass, sh...Image via Wikipedia


Just when I was wondering what to write today a friend came through with a good idea. I receive Steve Levitt's blog daily and today his was titled "5 Purchases to Make in a Down Economy". He found this information on NBC's The Today Show.

Warning: This is only for people with disposable income.

Items mentioned are wines over $25, diamonds, summer rentals, etc. Take a look at the video and see what they are talking about.

And one item not mentioned here is housing. If you are thinking of buying your first home or upgrading, now is the time to look seriously. As a Realtor I know there are good buys. If you would like more information, contact me. I will be happy to answer your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment