Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Writer's Block


Only Day 2 and I have writer's block...not a very good start on this blogging adventure. Since I said the only rule was no bad news and no complaints I think the purpose of this post will be to learn how to link to some good news. So I am off to find some good news.

Wow! Did you know there is actually a website called Happy News? Well, I just used their site to learn how to create a link. And that is definitely happy news!

Keeping this short today as it is getting late and I still have much to do. However I did have two accomplishments here...
  1. I wrote something.
  2. I learned how to create a link.
And we can actually make that three accomplishments...I can make a list. All for today but don't forget to check out Happy News.

No comments:

Post a Comment